25th Anniversary Visioning Retreat
Gay Spirit Visions (GSV) is celebrating its 25th year of creating safe sacred space where men who love men can explore and deepen their spirituality.
- As part of the 25th Anniversary celebration, GSV is hosting a visioning retreat March 7-9 at The Mountain to look at where we have been and where we might go as a community in the next 5-10 years. During the retreat, we will:
- Reflect on the changes of the past four years and, with the guidance of spirit, seek a path forward by refining our process and identifying ways to open the organization through collaboration, community participation, and mutually supportive leadership.
- Examine the present moment in gay culture and identify the new rhythms, arcs, and themes. Also, provide a framework to collect, document, and propagate the wisdom of our community.
- Ensure the continuation, longevity, and sustainability of the GSV community, and how GSV can support men in their spiritual growth.
- Consider ways to attract new participants to diversify our community-introduce new ideas, connect us with new communities, and create a synergy that helps GSV remain relevant and move forward as a perpetually synthesizing community that honors our core values and history.
Do you feel called to participate?
Participation in the retreat is limited, and participants will be selected by nomination. Please consider nominating yourself or someone who might have a pulse on our community, similar communities, or the direction we’re being called toward as men who love men.
View the Visioning Retreat PDF for more information.